Whoa!
Hey! I got comments from people I don't know! Okay, one is my SP but that still counts, doesn't it? oooooh....pressure. That means I really have to post on a regular basis. Lots going on, so let's make a list.
Family:
-The viewing and funeral went really well. The best part is that we got to know Uncle's family from Atlanta and Long Island. They are the nicest people, and it's too bad that we met on such an occassion.
-Spending time with family made me realize that there is so much that I don't know. Auntie Perlita is the one who knows how everyone is related. She knows everyones phone numbers and birthdays by heart. We need to preserve all her stories somehow. I'm want to start a family tree for all of us. I think that's the best place to start.
School(Work, whatever it is):
-Second week of summer school! Yeah! One more to go. This week is a lot harder than last week for some reason. But everyone is saying that, so I don't feel too bad.
-Passed the dang test! I just need to turn in the paperwork to get everything finalized.
Knitting (probably the real reason you even visited me):
-I'm going to consolidate all my WIPs. I really need to finish something. Maybe then I could buy some cotton fleece (May loves the stuff. I wanna know why.)
-I started the One Skein Wonder. The Oneder.
-I gotta load some pictures of the dyeing I did with Wilton's. It stunk, by the way.
-I emailed my spoilee. I hope she didn't worry too much. It took me a few days to contact her with everything going on.
More tomorrow. I'm gonna load the pictures ahorita.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home