BloggerBot Bugs!
BloggerBot is getting on my nerves! I think it's neat how it works, but is there an easier way of posting the pictures? Every time I have to click publish and wait while it opens a new window. It takes forever. Is there a way for me to type all the captions, then publish? Oh yeah, and the order gets all messed up because the first picture I publish is last in the post. I think there's a way to fix it, but I'm tired of reading all the help stuff.
ANYWAYS........
Let me tell you more about the stupid pictures, kay? The two pumpkins were carved on Halloween night. Haha. We never seem to carve them things early, no matter when we buy them. We could buy pumpkins in January, and still won't carve them until it's too late. We suck like that. We didn't realize until later that we had a Johnny Depp theme going, but those are two of our favorite movies.
The rest of the pictures are things I bought from the Torrance festival thingy. I would find a link, but this is my second time trying to post these pictures (see blank post below) and I'm pretty over it. So there's a bag of Alpaca and a bag of the BEAST. That's a pretty funny name, but whatever I make from it has to have a tag that says "The BEAST" on it. Oh yeah, the BEAST smells like poo. Is that normal??? I mean, it really really smells like a poopy barn. Any suggestions as to how to get it out? (Oh yeah, I forgot I don't have any readers. Hahahahha...)
So I found a spindle I liked and got the Spin it book. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it, though. It's super hard. But I met this woman in line who said she would teach me if I ever went over there again on a Saturday. Isn't that cool? She gave me her card with her website on it, and she has these little videos on there. We watched them, and I tried it and sucked. But the boy-man, oh man, is he a natural. I think I'll ask him to teach me.
The last two things I got were felting needles which are super dangerous for me, but I'll take my chances. And my favorite thing of all...............the Alpaca yarn. I don't know what I'll make from it, but right now I'm content with just petting it. Yes, I'm a loser.
And finally (I know this is long, but without any readers, who cares?) I just wanted to say that my boy is exceptional! We spent hours at that festival, and he claims it was fun. Isn't that sweet? Not only did he drive me there, but he didn't make me feel bad about it! What a catch............I'm so lucky!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home