
OOh, another good one! Two balls of soft as clouds wool and a ghetto ass drop spindle. I really wanted my spindle to work, but I think the wheel is too little because it doesn't spin. I'm thinking of going to the Torrance fiber festival just to buy one! Anyone want to come? 
Sunday, October 31, 2004
STUFF
by Klutzy91
"If it don't fit...tough shit!"
Previous Posts
- In case you were wondering what the hell that plas...
- Ooh, here's a good one. We have a sleeve people. ...
- This is really old, but I got all this wool at the...
- Some recent purchases. Rebecca (in English, I mig...
- Okay, I'm still learning how to use all this crap...
- I finished my pumpkin hat! Woohoo!! That's Sir T...
- BOO!!!
- Mother Bear Project
- A few days ago, I finally received my labels! Yah...
- Two patterns from Sowing Sisters. They're the Amy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home