Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Week Three

Yeah! Week three of summer vacation. Today started off semi-bad. I woke up early so the boy and I could get to the Spanish class we signed up for. It doesn't start until Wednesday. We picked up my bro to go to the county fair. It's closed on Mondays. They let me go to the yarn store that was nearby. It, too, is closed on Mondays. We ended up at the outlets by the border, which was good because I was able to pick up some stuff for my trip to Florida. I still need more shorts, though. It's going to take us all day to get there, especially since we have a two hour stopover. So I need to pack some projects suitable for FL weather. I'll let you know which projects are the lucky ones.

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2006 at 12:57 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Hi,
Thanks for the comment on my blog about the Kool-Aid Dyeing. I'll have to look up the Yarn Girls' Guide book for the pattern for the bucket hat. Thanks for that tip and I hope you are still having a great summer!

 
At August 6, 2006 at 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mae! I'm in town and was gonna call you today and realized I didn't save your number on my phone!! :( Hopefully you get this soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home